Our Best Answer - How do I get my transcript?

Obtaining Your Transcript

Official transcripts can be done through here. Unofficial transcripts are available on-line through My Mission Portal

For students looking to replace their certificate or diploma, they will need to contact Admissions and Records and a Student Records Advisor, based on your last name. Please go here and look for a “Student Records Advisor” and contact them.

Are you satisfied with your answer?