Our Best Answer - What degrees are offered?
Mission College Degrees and Certificates
Mission College is a two-year community college. We offer degrees and certificates, some that can be transferred to a four-year institute. Please see specific areas within a degree to see if a specialty program is offered.
Students can earn an Associate of Science (AS) for Associate’s Degree (AA).
Students can take any course they like, but there may be prerequisites or previous classes needed to be accepted in each course. We suggest you reach out to individual departments for their requirements.
We do not offer independent Masters or Bachelors degrees or exclusive online degrees.
You May Be Interested In:
- What degrees or certificates does Mission College offer in Health Occupations?
- How do you change your degree?
- What is the difference between an associate degree and a bachelor’s degree?
- What is a competitive GPA for transfer?
- How long will it take for me to graduate from a four-year university once I transfer?