Our Best Answer - Do you offer CPR classes?
Mission College through its Health Occupations program offers two different CPR classes. Please go to schedule.missioncollege.edu for the latest schedule of classes and look for the class code below.
If the person needs Workplace First Aid and basic CPR (Child and Adult) than they need to take HED*004.
If the person needs CPR as in Basic Life Support (BLS) for Infant, Child and Adult than they need to take HOC*002.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I enroll or withdraw from a course?
- What courses are offered?
- Do you offer community education classes?
- Do you offer weekend classes?
- Do you have night or evening classes?