Our Best Answer - What are the health requirements to attend?
All students, faculty and staff at Mission College are required to take a tuberculosis test when they arrive here. It will cost you a very small amount of money out-of-pocket. A physical examination is not required!
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I clear a prerequisite?
- Do I need to attend college previously?
- What are the admission requirements?
- Do I need health insurance as an international student?
- I've never gone to college and want to come to Mission College. What do I need to do?