Our Best Answer - Do I need health insurance as an international student?
Health Insurance as an International Student
Health insurance is required of all international students at Mission College. The U.S. does not have "national health care" that covers international people. One policy is different from another; therefore, we require you to pay for our policy because it is complete and comprehensive. Students will enroll and be charged for insurance at the time they enroll, and a coordinator will assist students who have questions. We recommend that you get Travel Insurance in your country to cover you until classes begin here, and you have purchased health insurance in our office.
You May Be Interested In:
- What are the admission requirements?
- As an international student, where should I live?
- What are the deadlines to apply as an international student?
- Can I get a job as an International Student?
- What courses are offered?