Our Best Answer - How can I determine if my credits will transfer?
All California community colleges have lists of their courses that will transfer to the CSU or UC campuses. This information can also be found online at ASSIST. If you are transferring it is important that you consult with a counselor to gain assistance with identifying the specific course necessary to meet the transfer requirements.The institution to which you will be applying will make the final decision on what will count toward your 4-year degree.
In regards to accepting transfer credits, Mission College accepts a number of different credits from U.S. Based and foreign-based universities. A determination can be found here. Normally credits between California Community Colleges will be accepted.
Please work wth a counselor to determine if all your credits transfer into Mission College.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- Do Credit/No Credit grades transfer?
- How do I receive a refund?
- What if I take more than 70 units?
- Are there a maximum number of units I can transfer to a university for credit toward my 4-year degree?