Our Best Answer - I missed the Financial Aid priority filing period. What now?
Missed Financial Aid Priority Filing Period
Applying during the priority filing period is optimal, but students are able to apply for financial aid throughout the year. Contact the Financial Aid office for more information.
You May Be Interested In:
- When will I receive my financial aid?
- Is there a grace period with parking?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- When is the deadline to apply for financial aid for dreamers?
- How do I contact Mission College?