Our Best Answer - How do I check my grades?
Checking Your Grades
Grades are available on-line at My Mission Portal. Unofficial transcripts are available through My Mission Portal. Official transcripts must be requested at the Admissions & Records office. Grades are usually turned around in about 10 days to two weeks following the end of finals.
You May Be Interested In:
- Where can I find online tutoring?
- Where can I find tutoring?
- How can I get a copy of my 1098T tax form? How do I get a tax form?
- How do you replace a failed grade?
- How do I reactivate my student number?