Our Best Answer - Can I transfer without completing the mathematics requirement?
Generally speaking, the answer is no. Prior to transferring all students must complete at least one transferable math course. Some majors and programs require more than one math class.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I clear a prerequisite?
- What courses are offered?
- Can I transfer after completing only the General Education requirements, without the lower-division major requirements?
- When should I take the required courses?
- When do I apply for transfer?