Ask Mission College!

To get started, type a question in the box below using plain English. For example: "How do I apply to MC?"

Our Best Answer - How do I apply as a transfer student?

Applying as a Transfer Student

Start by applying to Mission, then request that copies of transcripts from colleges you have attended be sent to the Admissions and Records Office at 3000 Mission College Blvd., Santa Clara, CA 95054. If you would like to have your transcripts evaluated, please see a counselor.

You May Be Interested In:

Are you satisfied with your answer?