Our Best Answer - How do I apply as a transfer student?

Applying as a Transfer Student

Students from other four-year universities and college can take transferrable classes at Mission College. So students as say, San Jose State, UC Berkeley or Cal State East Bay can take classes at Mission College during the summer and winter sessions.

All students will still need to go to apply.missioncollege.edu and apply through CCC Apply and receive a student ID. From there students can register for transferrable classes. See a full list of classes at schedule.missioncollege.edu.

Students who have taken classes at other institutions and would like to now study at Mission College, should submit their transcripts to the Admissions Office and speak with a counselor to have your transcripts evaluated.

Assessment tests  http://missioncollege.edu/student_services/assessment/index.html may be required in both cases.

Are you satisfied with your answer?