Our Best Answer - How do I file a grievance?

Filing a Grievance

First off, we apologize that you are having trouble at Mission College.

Grievances within the college are taken seriously and are handled by the Vice President of Student Services.

A link to the grievance form is here.

If an incident has occurred, please use this form here.

A link to student’s rights can be found here.

Are you satisfied with your answer?