Our Best Answer - How do I transfer to a UC or Cal State?

Transfer to a UC or Cal State

Mission College offers a clear path to transfer (also known as articulation) to a UC or Cal State. and have agreements with both.

Students will earn an associates degree, will get priority admission consideration, are guaranteed admission to a campus in the CSU system and will not have to complete more than 60 units after transferring. A list of degrees and more information is here.

Are you satisfied with your answer?