Our Best Answer - Do I need a driver's licence as an international student?

Driver's License for International Students

If you plan to drive in California, you must get a California Driver License. We will give you more information when you arrive. So that you can drive here until that time, you should get an International Driver License in your country. This will allow you to legally drive in California for 60 days.

Are you satisfied with your answer?