Ask Mission College!

To get started, type a question in the box below using plain English. For example: "How do I apply to MC?"

Our Best Answer - What if I take more than 70 units?

Most colleges and universities will accept 70 semester units towards the total number of units needed to complete you bachelor's degree. However, if you have taken more units than that, the content of the courses will be used to satisfy needed subject area requirements.

You May Be Interested In:

Are you satisfied with your answer?