Our Best Answer - How do I enroll or withdraw from a course?

How to change a course

Enrolling and withdrawing from a course is through My Mission Portal  My Mission Portal

They may also change a course to a pass/fail option or ask for a pass/no pass option.

You will need to complete a form and submit it to the Admissions Office if you plan on removing a course from your transcript.

Please see our forms page under Admissions and Records here.

Students may not repeat courses that have been successfully completed unless it is deemed that special extenuating circumstances exist, or the course has been designated as repeatable. More information about repeating courses is here.

Click here for the latest deadlines for registration and enrollment.

A step-by-step guide is available at apply.missioncollege.edu

Are you satisfied with your answer?