Our Best Answer - When should I take the required courses?
It is best to complete transferable courses in written communication, oral communication, critical thinking and quantitative reasoning during the first year of community college. We recommend that you complete remaining units in general education breadth by the end of the second year of community college enrollment. Many students will enroll in lower-division major courses while also working on completion of GE.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I clear a prerequisite?
- Can I re-take a course? Can I repeat course?
- What courses should I take before I transfer?
- What are the admission requirements?
- Do I need to take an assessment test?