Our Best Answer - What courses should I take before I transfer?
Classes Before Transferring
For most students who intend to transfer as juniors it is important to take basic general education courses. In many cases you must complete course work that includes general education courses that meet requirements in Written Communication, Critical Thinking, Oral Communication and Quantitative Analysis (mathematics).
Students are also encouraged to complete lower-division major courses as well. Consult a counselor to determine which lower-division general education and major courses are most suitable to your transfer goal.
To look up the latest classes, click here.
You May Be Interested In:
- How do I apply as a transfer student?
- Can I re-take a course? Can I repeat course?
- How do I clear a prerequisite?
- Where can I find an Academic Calendar?
- When do I apply for transfer?